As 2020 draws to a close, I wanted to thank each of you who has taken the time to open a Bulletin, read an article, send me your news, or participate in a meeting or event.
The university sent its own 2020 in review article this week, which included the launch of the Julie Ann Wrigley Global Futures Laboratory, our #5 in the world ranking for Sustainable Development Goals Impact, and lots of great accomplishments in a really difficult year.
For this group, here are the top 10 events and news items that you found useful, interesting, or click-worthy.
- Applications Open: New GFL Research Accelerator
- Academic Personnel must complete ASU Vita profile by Dec. 31
- Global Futures Research Accelerator launches with 28 participants
- Call for Proposals: AAAS 2021 will be in Phoenix
- ASU offers new virtual backdrops for Zoom
- NSF solicitation: Dynamics of Integrated Socio-Environmental Systems
- Invitation: Decision Support Tools and Research at ASU
- Panch confirmed as director of National Science Foundation
- ASU publishes COVID-19 data website
- House Select Committee members release report