Join Foreign Policy magazine in partnership with Arizona State University for a fascinating look at the future of higher education as a catalyzing force for meaningful social change. Learn more and register.
As the world continues to grapple with the fallout of COVID-19, the pandemic serves as an urgent warning that we are approaching tipping points across societies, economies, and ecosystems. With less than 10 years to reach the Sustainable Development Goals, the UN has called for a decade of action that will define humanity’s long-term future.
How can education serve to ignite transformational leadership and change? Tune in to hear from leading thinkers:
- Ravi Agrawal - Editor in Chief, Foreign Policy
- Michael Crow - ASU President
- Nadim Damluji - Senior Manager of Global Policy, Starbucks
- Amanda Ellis - Director, Global Partnerships, Julie Ann Wrigley Global Futures Laboratory
- Naruro Hassan - Speaker, Scholar, Writer, and Activist
- Sanda Ojiambo - CEO & Executive Director, UN Global Compact
- Peter Schlosser - VP & Vice Provost, Julie Ann Wrigley Global Futures Laboratory
- Aulani Wilhelm - Senior VP, Center for Oceans, Conservation International
- Julie Wrigley - President & CEO, Wrigley Investments and Founding Benefactor, Julie Ann Wrigley Global Futures Laboratory