Each year, the Decision Center for a Desert City (DCDC) Community of Graduate Scholars works on an interdisciplinary project that furthers the mission of DCDC. This year's project expands on the theme of communicating about complexity in water systems and issues of sustainability through participatory photography.
Express and share your views regarding the following four prompts:
- Sustainable solutions or creative uses of resources
- Unique aspects of the central Arizona water system
- Problems or concerns about the water system
- Aspects of the system that are poorly understood
How to Participate
- Participation is open to anyone in Arizona.
- Participants may submit up to four photographs with quick descriptions responding to our theme.
- Participants will receive detailed prompts and directions via email upon completion of this form.
By submitting a photograph for the project, participants certify the following:
- The photo was taken by the participant for this project.
- DCDC’s Community of Graduate Scholars has permission to use the photograph and the written response to the photograph prompt for the purposes of this project, and can contact the participant to share or request additional information about the project.
The last day to submit photos is April 7, 2014. Photographs and findings will be presented at DCDC's end-of-the-year Water/Climate briefing, April 28, 2014.
Sign Up To Participate
Sign up to participate using the form below![iframe src="https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1MODGrdeJ-hLGFF0hzkXE74cnigLcIpjaJQ6SOcg0PDY/viewform?embedded=true" width="760" height="500" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0"]
If you have trouble viewing or submitting his form, you can fill it out online: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1MODGrdeJ-hLGFF0hzkXE74cnigLcIpjaJQ6SOcg0PDY/viewform.